<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 01, 2007
Random title

I'm at home for this whole day to recharge myself.
I was out almost the whole day two days ago. Well, should I start off with wednesday? I have nothing much to write about today.

Wednesday: I went to school in the morning.
I went to school for dance. My juniors called me to help them with choreographing. They will be performing during teachers day. Since there was no one at home, so I went to school to help out. I was please to help them. But I ended up done nothing for them! Haha! I had English Oral in the afternoon. I somehow panicked though Ms Tan was the examiner.

After that I rushed all the way down to Aljunied to meet my mother and siblings. They were at Fuzhi to do preparation for Vesak day. This year, the fruits were much lesser. There were nothing much to do. By the time I arrived, the fruits were washed. Most of the things for offerings were done. So I only washed the bottles and dried the cloth and also arrange the candles.

My dad did not fetch us home, so I had to take MRT home at night.

Thursday: Vesak Day.
I went to Fuzhi in the morning. I had a great time there! Hmmm, I shall not elaborate much on that. But I'm just so happy! Haha!

Hmmm... But I had some irrelavant comments to make. The old man, Ying Haw wore PINK yesterday! LAUGH OUT LOUD! He copied my sister! He wanna take my sister away yesterday, but she refused! HAHA!

Today: At home.
Hmmm... Xiu Er called! She said that the ballet teacher insisted that Spanish Dance Costumes in the Wardrobe belong to Nan Hua. But I remembered that those belong to NCHS. They were specially made for the Dance Extravaganza 2004 and the school paid for it. So I called Chern Harn and Jiang Da to confirm. But Ballet teacher said Mr Low said so. Perhaps there are miscommunication between them.


Another random stuff.
We used to be strangers.
Then to normal friends.
Then to close friends.
We used to exchange secrets.
We used to exchange doubts.
We used to talk about everything.
Anything on Earth.
But something happened...
Everything seemed over.
A cold war between us.
Not even a normal friend.
Not even a "hi".
Communication break down?
We were just an inactive contact in the handphone and MSN list.
Just as before we met.
Back to a stranger again.
Slowly we turned back to normal friend.
Then we become close again.
But not as close as before.
At least my listening ears sometimes.
A friend whom I always tease.

lots of love @ 16:17
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||