<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 03, 2007
RANDOMLY POSTED

I no longer blog as often as before.
Hmmm. Yea, not as regular as last time. I had no time to blog. Actually, I wanted to post an entry about yesterday last night. But when I turn on the computer switch, the miniature circuit breaker 'trip' and I didn't dare to switch on the computer for the whole night. My mother had to reprogramme the washing machine, my elder brother was showering and he had to shower in dark and with cold water for that momment. Do you think that I'm so inconsiderate? Haha! My younger brother was sleeping in air-conditioned room. So I didn't want to disturb anyone.

I had forgotten about almost everything that happened yesterday. I only remember that I spent a lot of time fixing my brother's correction tape. The other thing I remember is that Ying Haw blamed me for not reminding him that there was lesson last night.

Oh ya! The costume incident was settled! PHEW! I had a hard time proving that those costumes belongs to NCHS.

Hmmm... Today, I worked for my dad. Many people went for holiday... There's only one patient today.

There will be a family gathering later on as my uncle -- my dad's younger brother, is back from China. My aunt wants a reunion dinner..


YAY! I've finally set him free from my heart! (P.S. Please don't ask so much -- i.e. who's the he, why did I set him free, etc.) But anyway, CONGRATS TO MYSELF! :D:D:D


lots of love @ 16:24
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||