<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Will be blogging less often

School reopens...

I won't be updating my blog as regualarly as before. Perhaps ONCE IN A BLUE MOON? Don't think so. Maybe once a week or fortnightly I guess. I will not be posting much unless I'm VERY HAPPY or when I'm VERY UNHAPPY. That's all!

I'm quite worry recently. My Chinese O Level oral is in a week time. Stella was suspected carrying the hand-mouth-foot disease virus when she consulted the doctor on Monday (or earlier). But she only told me today-- I was so close with her these few days. I can't fall sick! Neither can she! But I'm more worry about my sister. Younger children are more prone to get the disease. The virus may not attack me, but I'm still carrying the virus no matter what if stella really carries the disease. Hopefully all these are false alarm. I don't want anyone to be sick!

Sigh...

lots of love @ 21:58
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||