<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Between Friends and Family

Family and true friends usually shower us with care and concern.
Their good intentions are usually neglected. But in my heart, I trust that whatever they do for us will be benificial, even though their actions seem "evil". It makes no sense that family and true friends will harm us. Agreeable? It makes me happier to see the good side of their actions. I feel warm in my heart and more delighted!

My heart was chilly in the past few days, but I'm all right and optimistic.
I really thanks those people who makes me happy! Especially my HONEY NETTE, my BEST PARTNER THERESA, my DAUGHTERS, my DEAR LALA, my SWEET JUNIORS, my TRULY SISTER QIANQI, my MUMMY, my TRULY BROTHERS, my GOOD FRIEND YING HAW, my NEW GREAT FRIEND JACKY and my ALWAYS SHITSTEAD, LAINE, SYLVIA, HARN and KITTY and my SOARING WINGS SISTERS! There are a group of good lots too like CHERYLC, AILENG, QIKANG, GUOPENG, HONG SHENG etc. Also (1-7)Diots SHIMIN, YIFEN and MACADIA... And blah blah blah.

Well, they're GREAT PEOPLE. I LOVE HUGGING MY DAUGHTERS. THEY MAKE ME HAPPY!

Ya, I believe that it's hard for some people to accept the fact that Ying Haw appeared in the list above and I still label him as "Good Friend". I'm not sarcastic at all. He's truly a good friend. He consoles me and cheered me up. I truly appreciate it though I always scold him in my blog. Actually, he's not as evil as I describe. He knew that I broke down. He said, "Wipe your tears and be strong" and "there are still good friends around, just appreciate them". Yes, I truly appreciate them. I apologised for being harsh to him most of the time. Aileng, old man isn't that bad afterall, ya?

Thanks my SHITSTEAD, LALA and JACKY for concerning about my health.

lots of love @ 21:26
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||