<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, July 22, 2007
can a day pass slower?

92 MORE DAYS TO GCE O LEVEL WRITTEN PAPER

I hate counting down to O Level.
I don't like the count down board placed at the right hand side of the quadrangle. But I really have to face the music. I haven't began with my revision. It's really too late to start now.

Everyday, I'm very tired when I reached home from school and it's already 6pm. After taking shower and having my dinner, I'll feel tired. I don't even have enough time to complete my homework! How about revision? (AND WHY AM I BLOGGING RIGHT NOW?) I don't know.

I have to go back to school every Saturday for mock examination. SIGH.

Can I escape from reality? No, that's life living here. Whereby CERTIFICATE is SO IMPORTANT. Why? But I think values are more important than certificate. But living in this society, I must score well if not there will be no space for me in future. No matter what, to me, is moral first, studies second.

How I wish each day will pass slower. I NEED TIME FOR REVISION. I regret to spend time meaninglessly in the past. It is just too late now.


There are a lot of things I wish to do, it's O Level that I have to push them aside.
Neither could I blame O Level, I think it's my poor time management. I wanted to perform in the play for the Mid Autum Festival in Fuzhi. I really want to. But it will fall on 22nd September, which is very close to O level. Ahh, help!

lots of love @ 09:48
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||