<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
WHY WHY WHY!?

I feel helpless and my heart shatters.
I knew that today's incident would happen. It was what I had expected over the weekends. That was what I'm not hoping for. I didn't know that it would occur so soon.

This involved 3 people -- 2 great friends and one junk or 2 females and a male. Hey, wait, this is not about triangular relationship or rumours. It was all about friendship. It was nobody's fault. It's just sensitivity. I was utterly disappointed and astounded. Hope that everyone will get over it soon.

(Relating topic)
Anyway, I promise my mum (and myself) that I would not get into any boy-girl-relationship until I have graduated from JC. I'm able to control my feelings. I'll wash away infatuations if I feel that I'm starting to like a guy who is being too nice to me. And I won't fall into flirt's or play boy's traps. I'm IMMATURE for relationship now. That is not the most important think I need currently. It only brings about worries. Since I've promised my mum, I should not break it as my mum has never broken any promises she made for me so far. Agree or not, it's up to you.

Sometimes, old man (as in Ying Haw) gives the right advices.
Well, thanks old man! Thanks for listening and giving good advices. Bu ting lao ren yan, chi kui zai yan qian. LOL!

lots of love @ 22:03
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||