<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Bleah...

It had been more than a week since I last blogged. I was really busy.

There was no English Enrichment Course today, so I was rather free and went home early. I'm quite free today because tomorrow is National Day's Eve and there will not be lessons in the morning.

I had my Chemistry Prelimnary Practical Examination today. I simply do not wish to eleborate on it.

Oh yes, during last wednesday, there were Japanese students coming to our school for school exchange programme. I've made friends with them. The girls are sweet and friendly. I love TOMOKO! She gave a her art piece. She hugged me so tightly before she left. I also know Rie. I got to know her a few minutes before she left. She is a very sweet girl. I took a picture with her and now she is my penpal!

Anyway, it will be 19 days before they leave. I must cherish my time with them. I can't miss them, I'm not supposed to miss them. Hope they will become great people when they come back. Certain things must not be held on too tightly.

There are certain things that bothers me. No, it's that my mind is unstable that's why I feel bothered. RIGHT? Hmmm... There are certain people who think that they are always right and know a lot of things. It's all right to think that way as it is human's nature BUT THE WORST THING IS THEY ACT HUMBLE... Well, and I certainly know that who will comment on this paragraph when they read it. They will say that "IT'S VERY HURTFUL" or " IT'S SENSITIVE." Well, do they know that they hurt others too? They are trying to correct others, but please, they don't understand others situation and have no right to comment on it. But they say they UNDERSTAND. Anyway, UNDERSTAND is a BIG WORD.

But I don't care. If someone slap me on a cheek, I would jolly well offer another and utter no evil words.

ANYWAY, I'M VERY HAPPY THAT THE STUDENTS FROM FUZHI SCHOOL ARE BACKED FROM THEIR SUMMER VACATION! I'm so happy to see YuXuan and YuXi. They are my role models! I want to be like them too!



I guess I should end here.

lots of love @ 16:48
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||