<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, August 16, 2007
CHILL

I feel a sudden chill. Deep down, nobody knows, but I think Theresa knows some.

I think I'm DISLIKABLE. I just feel so. Sometimes, closest friends may be the one stabbing each other. There are so many examples I could see. Well, it's EASY to see someone else's fault, but not our own fault. I'm FULL of mistakes, that's why I'm imperfect and that's why I'm here to learn.

At times, I don't like to "lecture" the others when I saw their mistakes. Firstly, did I commit the same mistake too? If I did, I must definately change. If I don't, I don't have the right to comment on them or punish them. Secondly, I don't have the right to explain to them that they're actually wrong as they have their on thoughts, it's hard to change!

Well, I love the learning environment in yuan qu! Everyone is really there for one another! Even the teachers! No one will be left out there. Everyone in there knows their values and always selfless.

And YuXuan seems to understand what I'm thinking. She's awesome! So do the other yuan qu students!

Another thing is, I scored a FUNNY result for my Chinese O level, so I'm going to retake on the 31st October. It's ALL RIGHT. Second chance doesn't come so often, and anyway, all those who are retaking, not to be so upset! WE SHALL WORK HARD TOGETHER AND SCORE DISTINCTION. WE ALL COULD MAKE IT!

Well, that's all I could say.

Tomorrow's CHERYLC'S BIRTHDAY! WHEEH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL!

道理学了是用来关照自己,而不是用来观他人的过的。正是爹的谆谆教诲。所谓:“见贤思其焉,见不贤而内自省也。”所以,我没有必要去跟别人说什么大道理,因为我还没办得到,何必讲别人呢?我未正心,如何修身呢?唉,我有如篱笆吃黄莲--有苦难言。


lots of love @ 20:42
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||