<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 25, 2007
toodles

GOOD BYE MY LOVE... They'd left...

I'm an EMO-KID today. I sent them off in the afternoon. Lala, Shitstead and many other people came too. The other yuan qu students also had their friends and relatives seeing them off. It's an involuntary action to cry when they entered the departure hall. We waved goodbye vigorously. Now I have to concentrate on my studies and stop being sulky and wretched. I shall see them after my O Level, if not on their winter vacation. I'll give them my fullest support. There's no point crying now. And my tears are toxic, my face are allergic to my tears and now there's infection.

I don't think I'll write much as prelimnary examination commence in less than two days time. All the best!

- Double Emo, UPSIZE. TM



lots of love @ 15:49
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||