<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, September 01, 2007
31082007-01092007

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY
HAPPY ACES DAY
HAPPY FRUIT DAY


Well, HAPPY DAY! Hmmm, all the Happy whatever day were celebrated yesterday.


ACES DAY CELEBRATION:
Walk around the school compound and recall what happened for the past four years.
It was certainly a significant walk. All the memories float onto my mind. Anything and everything that happens everywhere in school. All those rousing activities and disputes came into my head. When I think about the laughters, it will make me cry; when I think about those disputes and misery, it will make me laugh and feel stupid! Well, I LOVE my school.

Telematch- Pass five 4kg red balls from the last person of 4I to first person of 4A, at same time pass five 3kg yellow balls from first person of 4A to last person of 4I. And vice versa.
It was hilarious! All the teachers joined in. Even the principal. HAA! It was more like competition between the red and yellow balls. But we all enjoyed it.

After Telematch, we had to go back to class. We were told to go back by Spiral Stair case. On the way, I saw Mr Tay and I shouted, "HI MR TAY! HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!" He replied, "HELLO! HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!" Haa! GET the joke? Nevermind if you don't get it. Hmmm, there were congestion along the way. When we reached the spiral staircase, we understood why there was congestion. The secondary 3 juniors and teachers were standing along the steps and were cheering for us. There were banners that written "ALL THE BEST FOR O LEVEL!" That was so touching. Along the way, Pearl gave me a note which written: All the best for your O Level. When I was at the third level, my dance juniors shouted, "QIANYONG! 我们爱你!(We love you!)" I burst into tears.

Free period! Well, I went to helped my juniors for make-up. But ended up I just stood there. I'm an eyeshadow-noob. Haa. Tell me to apply for you if you wanna disfigure your face! HAA! I accompanied my juniors to backstage before the concert.


TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION:
At 11am, the concert began with the Principal's Speech.
The stage curtain was closed. My juniors were filled with anxiety. I was there comforting them at the backstage. I even went to the centre of the stage to comfort the juniors posing on stage. When I heard the audience claping, I thought that the curtain would be opening in no time, so I quickly rush to the back of the hall. The audience enjoyed the dance! I'm so proud of my daughters and granddaugthers. I went to backstage to welcome them when they finished dancing. I met Lincoln and Nicholas there.

We all walked to the back of the stage together. It was choir performance. But we didn't pay attention. Stella and I were teasing Nicholas. We bought his CD, echolon band production, $6 each, profits go to IMH. (Advertising!) We teased him by asking a lot of stupid questions. Lincoln gave us a not-amused-face.

After that was string orchestra performance, followed by Game. We must guess who's the hidden teachers in the pictures. Haa! After that, Si Jia and Astrid perform. WOOHOO! CHEERS FOR THEM! Followed by Video, which was an incomplete one. After video, it was cake-cutting session. Gladys, the NC Superstar was supposed to sing for the Finale, but she disappeared. So the concert ended abruptly.

FRUIT DAY CELEBRATION:
Everyone got an apple.

Then home sweet home.

I went back to Punggol Primary. I saw Hui Yin, Eric and Hwee Yon on my way. But when I reached Punggol Primary, all the teachers had left. I saw Jia Hui and Phelia. I met Wei Xun, Bo Wen, Terrence, Zheng Hui at the lift. I walked around the ground floor with Jia Hui and Phelia. The school compound was so unfamiliar. The basin in the toilet was so low! Haa! Then we took the lift with the boys illegally to the fourth level. We walked around and took the stairs down. The School Public Announcement System annouced that school was going to close in two minutes time. So I went home.

lots of love @ 19:33
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||