<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
!@#$

YAY! DIOT FINALLY CUT HERSELF AT THE CORNER OF THE TABLE!
Alright, that's so evil.
No. That's the day she has been waiting for. Finally, she's could do the practical on clotting. The action of thrombin could be seen and the threads of insoluble fibrin could be seen. Serum is left behind but wait, all she saw was shiny, strawberry, delicious red blood.

Well, that's so LAME. But ya, a nice way to begin my blog with something just happened! Haa! Anyway, prelimnary examination is going to end tomorrow with Biology Paper One as finale.

I feel so relief all of a sudden. A few days back I feel so tensed up! Adrenaline has secreted. Arwww...

Hmmm... I FEEL SO WEIRD. Well, the mixed feelings in me.
The feeling of I can't tell others that I'm missing them badly and I must control myself not to miss them if not it'll affect their emotions... WELL.
The feeling of being guilty for laughing at someone with sarcasm after I realised that he was sad for other reasons.
The feeling of a feeling that I can't express in words.

MY SKY IS OVERCAST AGAIN. No sooner or later, heavy downpour will take place. I don't want it to happen. I want the wind to blow the heavy dark clouds away. Well... SIGH!

I'm not going to be emotional.

lots of love @ 16:12
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||