<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Boohoo... SIGH

ALL THE SADNESS CAME BACK ONCE AGAIN...
I thought that I'm so FINE. Well, not till a few minutes ago.

Hmmm. MY TWO GOOD FRIENDS ARE SO EMOTIONAL! AHH! Can't cheer them up. :(
I've tried my very best. But I failed! I failed to be a good friend. Sorry to the two C=Cs.

Well, the next thing I'll use the word "you" as the other party. So don't be offended. Because I don't think the "you" will ever read my blog.
I could no longer used the secret code to represent you. It's no longer a secret, you used it yourself. You called yourself with that name. Memories floats onto my mind. I used to think that you are so great. But now, everything is destroyed. Luckily there's another secret code to represent you. Only Shitstead and I know. I won't care about you anymore. I've said that countless times. But I don't mean it. I want to mean it, but I can't. I just can't. WHY??? I'm a liar. I've lied to myself countless times that I DON'T CARE. Well, will I mean it this time?

I was all right these days. I was. I was 10 minutes ago.
Well, I guess I'll be fine again later. Haa!

Anyway, try to recognise my backview if you can! Get what I mean? Haas! I doubt some people couldn't even recognise my front view now, except my parents, my elder brother, 4Hybridians and all those who saw me on 4th September. And most importantly, the one who changed my backview and front view. LOL!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, CHEER UP MY EMO BUDDIES! HAA!
GOOD NIGHT!

lots of love @ 22:44
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||