<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 17, 2007
Predicament

"You roamed down the desolated interminable path with despair and agony; turning back, grimacing at me with vexation and hatred. Deep down, I felt a blustery wind blowing into my heart. I watched you from far, helplessly, with gloom and guilt glutted my heart..."

"I plodded down the dingy path, which seemed interminable, glancing apprehensively over my shoulder. I hoped to see a familiar figure flitting towards me; but all I saw was a desolated labyrinthine street..."

"Despite endeavouring to achieve my goals, I failed to succeed. I put a smile on my face, trying to facade my exasperations and how wretch I am..."

"I've been indulging in complaining, this bad habit subconciously became my past time..."

"Hey! Can you stop being pompous and conceited?"

"I've been afflictive and spiteful - i'm indulging in spiking him!"

"I'm perplexed!"

"I want to learn how to be altrustic and imbue compassion!"

"That's my disposition, it's involuntary!"

"I've been contemplating what to do at the end of the year!"


Those quotes resembles my thoughts and feelings and the situation I'm facing now. Well, I just don't feel like typing here directly. Well, well, well, my results are terrifying! What else do I want to say? I'm despondent and sunken? Eh, I'm not sure about it myself either!

I'm tired! Hong Sheng has wasted my time today. Haa! GOOD BYE!

lots of love @ 18:47
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||