<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, November 10, 2007
The Last

I was too much indeed for the previous post.

That would be my last sarcasm.
That would be my last critisism.
That would be the last time I'm viewing others' faults.
That would be the last time I would gossip.
That would be the last time I would be the last time I'm showing my resentment.
That would be the last time I would be lamenting, bemoaning and whining.
That would be the last time I would insult others.
The last... The last... ...

I realised (and it's too late) that didn't brought mutual benefits. So what if I criticised? So what if I was sarcastic? Neither of us were happy! I mean, that was the ephemeral joy of mine being sarcastic, however, deep down, I was being unsatisfied about him. I was unhappy actually. And what if he read that entry? He might hurt no matter what. Or he might be exasperated. Things may turn out WORSE! STUPID ME!!! That's not the pathway to be a compassionate person.

I just checked out the real definition of compassion.
Compassion is the ability to feel the suffering in ourselves and others in an open heart. Compassion is the ability to sit with an open heart in the presence of unpleasant state.

Am I being compassionate? Certainly not! I was being so childish! I brought myself pain, anger, sorrows, distrust, hostility... Would I be happy? No.

Thus, I'm going to kick those horrible habit. I'm trying to.



08/11/2007, Thursday, Deepavali.
I met my dearest Cherylc early in the morning (actually not early, it's 10am) at City Hall. We went to Marina Square for breakfast, together with Ying Hui, Ai Leng, Qi Xu and Qi Kang. (LOL! Qi Kang was the only guy.) Hmmm. After breakfast, we intended to catch a movie, but there's no movie showing so early! Arw. So we went to play for bowling. We were the 10th in the waiting list. We waited for an hour till our turn. That was my first bowling session alright! So I was a noob. Haa! When it was 12 noon, I met up with my brother than we went to Lavender.

Ying Haw didn't dare to speak to me. Maybe my card was really too sarcastic. He asked his sister, Jessica to ask me about my O's.



09/11/2007, Friday.
I stayed at home till evening. Actually, I intended to go to school. But I had not been doing my revision, so I stayed at home. I went to look for my bro. I'm not sure Wan Er or Pei Qi bought the cake for my brother and I. But when I entered the room, I saw Ying Haw eating the cake. He was so weird. He waved to me enthusiastically as if it was the first time he saw me. He was just pretending in front of his friend. He was really really weird. When he had finished half of the cake, I realised that cake was mine. I won't share the cake with him. So my brother used and intelligent way to "force" him to finish the cake when he was full. That turned out to be an embarrassing joke! My brother was so smart, FINALLY!



10/11/2007, Saturday.
Today was my grandmother's lunar birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! Tomorrow will be her actual birthday. Guess I'll celebrate with her tomorrow.

I LOVE WAN ER!!! SHE'S MY BEST WHATSOEVER! She's my best listener, best advisor, best teacher, best sister, best friend, etc. (:



Take care people! I SHALL END HERE! The battle will resume soon! ALL THE BEST!

lots of love @ 22:04
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||