<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, November 05, 2007
WOOHOO!

Yay! I'm back finally. I'm having a week break until the next paper! I can't celebrate now. Some have their last paper tomorrow. Argghh! Anyway, I screwed up in a lot of papers. Cambridge set questions that we overlooked. And it's certainly shameful that I can't answer very easy question...

Yay yay yay! Let me be crazy for awhile! Haha! I can finally spit out everything that had been stuck in my mind since many many many many many weeks ago!!! Hahahahahahaha!

Yay! I certainly can't tolerate someone who has some mental problems (I think), because he seriously think that I'm copying him, stalking him and what so ever... Hahah! I think that's funny! Well, I've something special dedicated to him:

Hey young man! Do you think when you glare at me with vexation and hatred hurt me like a ton of bricks. Sorry sir, it doesn't. It's rather a speck of dust or an air particle. It's never heavier than that! Your callous stare doesn't work as well! I'm not as fragile as you imagine. Those were futile endeavours of hurting such a strong girl! I'm not being conceited here. I'm just stating the fact! I'm certainly much stronger than you do.

You quail timidly like a mouse whenever you see me! You seemed as if I'm going to prey on you, hunt you or haunt you. You'll begin to shun as if I'm playing hide-and-seek with you. That's such an unfair game! I'm always the catcher! Anyway, I DON'T PLAY HIDE-AND-SEEK WITH YOU. I don't bother where your cache is located or whether I'm already close to your cache. Actually, your presence is oblivious until you shun. Your movement makes you prominent! Why do you shun? If you want to keep you away from my sight, shun in a manner that you are not noticible.

Sometimes, you seemed as if I'm the harbinger of castatrophe or doom. What do you deem a doom? My invasion into your world? Whereby I'm the sales lady attending to you in the departmental stall and subsequently transformed into cashier when you are paying up; I'm the waitress serving you in the restaurant; I'm the lady at the counter doing registration for you in a family clinic and subsequently transformed into the doctor; I'm the taxi driver or bus driver of whichever taxi or bus you took; I'm your neighbourhood cleaner; I'm your custumer servicer; etc. Is that the doom that you are fearing for? I'm everyone, everytime, everywhere? Sorry sir, that's impossible unless I've multiple clones to stalk you. Seriously, I don't stalk you in real life!

And I couldn't fathom why you've become BOLD when you are with your friends. You will begin to shoot nasty words when you realised my presence. You'll think that those vulgarities will hurt me. Certainly not. Why not you shout them out loud in vacuum to ease your hostility? So that you can burst your throat but I can't hear you? That's better! BUT... Why do you do all these? Your actions are contradicting -- you are trying to avoid me, but at the same time, you caught my attention.

Why do you do all these? You weren't like this when I first know you! You've changed overnight and it's too abrupt for me to react. I don't have a crush on you, neither do I hate you. I didn't do anything evil to you at your back, besides this letter. I'm too nice that I didn't divulge your identity here. Or do you hate me? If you do, why not you just tell me directly instead of torturing yourself like this? Or do you want me to have a crush on you to freak you out? By then, you might end up in mental hospital and you're certainly relief that I'll never appear again. No, good story doesn't end here. It's too abrupt. What if, I'm in the same ward as you. Wait, that's impossible, unless you are a female or I'm a male. But it's still possible IF I'm your full time nurse or your psychiatrist. That'll certainly make you surrender in the end.

For all these while, you did the nasty things that I'd to you and vice versa. However, I find it convival when you find it exasperating. We've been succumbing each other to lure the success. I think it's the time to put an end for this game. It's not that I wish to surrender, you could still continue if you want to. You can challenge my patience but I warn you, it'll be exhausting. Why not I challenge yours? I bet you'll lose! I find it pointless to continue. What if you triumph over me? You would be rewarded with ephemeral joy only. That's worthless, don't you think? Why not we put this game to an end right now. Admit that you've lost! Be a good loser; shake hands and be friends again. (Or you don't dare to shake hand with me? That's alright!)

This is not meant to be an insult or a crude joke. Really. I'm sorry lad, if you feel offended. I'm just spewing out what ever that come to my mind. Pardon me for the sarcasm, I just can't resist it!


Erm... I think I had gone overboard for that. That's all that I wanted to spit. Take care people!

lots of love @ 18:12
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||