<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Fatigue Life!

Darn! I have to have MAKE-UP PC (Physical Conditioning, which is known as PE) LESSON TOMORROW! Dumb! Mr Tim Ng didn't say anything about that when Qian Ting and I reported sick on Monday. It was another PC teacher who eavedropped and insisted us to have our make-up PC. We were the first in 08L01 to have our make-up PC. ROAR!!! She still said, "It's only 6 rounds." Come on, I am supposed to be exempted from running but I just didn't consult a doctor and get a long term MC because I love other exercises! I would rather do many many incline pull-ups, sit-ups, sit-and-reach, standing broad jumps and shuttle runs but not 2.4 km run. Alright, I shall stop lamenting.

And... I'm taking part in JJ Talent Time dance category. But the instructor hasn't finished choreographing the dance and it's less than a week to preliminary round. I learnt the dance steps today. Certain steps are kinda funny. Jin Xian, Wan Ting, Salina, Shuwen and Dionne were laughing at a step which I don't know how to describe here. Luckily the instructor took away that steps. But I'm seriously haggard and fatigue now. I need to rush my PW PI second draft and my aunt's computer couldn't read my thumb drive. She doesn't has wireless modem either. And the laptop couldn't be connected to internet. Sigh! PW PW PW! Oh ya, I went for the PW exhibition today. I'm going to get some ideas from the seniors! Thanks seniors for the advices!

I think I'm going to flunk my Chinese Literature test! I didn't memorise the additional notes Lee BY gave us!

I miss my juniors a lot! Si Xian, I want to go back too! But JJ is too far away from NC! Unless you move JJ over to the empty land beside NCHS!

Anyway, it was really dishearting to hear that some juniors do not wish to participate in CCA when they know that CCA points will not be taken into account for O levels in future. Come on, CCA is for leisure. CCA is not joined for the sake of points and CIP hours.

I can't wait to see my juniors on Saturday! I want to talk to them soon! Woohoo! LOVES!

lots of love @ 20:47
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||