<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Where?!

Please ignore the title, I just ran out of ideas of what to put. (Then Jerry and company will shout "UNDERWEAR") -.-

I haven't been posting for months. I had forgotten all about my blog until Ms Tan asked for the URL this morning. I realised that I didn't update where I am posted to on blog. I'm in Jurong Junior College (JJ)! It's miles away from where I say. It's so far in the Western part of Singapore... But it ROCKS! All the cheers, dances, games we had during the orientation were awesome. There were great teachers and fellow schoolmates.

Oh ya, I'm neither Science nor Arts student now. I'm a Language student. I took H2 Chinese Language and Literature, H2 History (Chinese), H2 Economics and H1 Mathematics. Most people think that I'm a fool to take this subject combination. People expect me to take H2 Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as H1 General Studies in Chinese. I wanted to choose that combination at first but my relatives told me it's not easy to be outstanding.

I join dance again in JJ. Well, no choice. But luckily their are some "entertainers" in dance like King, Jerry etc. They were so funny in the previous session, especially when King was doing the walk. Hahahahahaha!

It's hard for me to find time to go back to NCHS! It's so far away in the Northeast part of Singapore... I miss my juniors!!! I MISS THEM ALL! ROAR!

lots of love @ 18:31
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||