<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Going against myself

Lala came all the way to JJ to look for me!!! :D:D:D I'm so touched! I had a great time with her yesterday all the way till 8pm. I told her my secret...

Before that I was preparing Jue Han's birthday card with Qian Ting. Actually, I intend to make it today instead, but since Qian Ting didn't want to go home immediately, we stayed back to make the card. Earlier on, it was councillor investiture. Oh my, it was so grand! Before the councillor investiture, I was rushing with Siew Yi's birthday card with Qian Ting. Weren't we busy???

[PS. I hope that it's ignorance to you. But deep down, I wish that you will know. How I wish each day can pass slower.]

lots of love @ 22:29
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||