<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Here it comes

We never know when impermanence will stike on us. But it just struck on anyone suddenly. Cherish the time we have with one another so that there won't be anything to regret or feel guilty about. It is cancerous. We just accepted the fact. She has overworked. I'm indeed impressed by her character. She is a strong woman. No matter how tough her life is, she always chooses to perservere and not uttering a single word. She hates to slack. No matter how sick she is, she persisted to work. And he... He always hurts her badly. She often hides in a corner and cry. Yet, he never realises it. Grandma, I love you, get well soon!

I went to Toa Payoh stadium and cheered for team JJ badminton. We lost to RJ. But JJ is a good loser. We don't jeer but cheer for RJ! And we cheer as if we win the match! But I would rather attend dance AGM...

lots of love @ 22:27
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||