<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 03, 2008
I'm Fine (:

Please don't be mistaken. I'm alright in JJ. I have great friends like Qianting, Charlene, Pearly, Pearlyn, Cheuk Ni, Leshi, Xu Yao, Jin Xian, Isabella, Sha Sha, Vanessa, Dionne, Wan Ting, Yak Kah, Xiao Yang, OG9 mates etc... They are great. Fellow NCHS people, I'm fine. (:

Indeed it's not easy for me at the start. Firstly, I'm far away from home. Secondly, I know no one there from the start. Luckily the people in JJ are friendly. But at least now I know that I have close friends like Qianting, Charlene and Pearly to tell them my sorrows. Actually, I have not much sorrows there. Certain sorrows starts from me, but not others. I choose to be sad. So, it's my own problem.

I LOVE VANESSA!!!


lots of love @ 17:12
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||