<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, May 11, 2008
JJ Talent Time Final showdown!

JJ Talent Time 2008 is finally over!!! I feel so complicated... As in should I feel happy or sad or whatever. Haas! Time passes so fast! Talent time practices and rehearsals were so time consuming. BUT IT WAS SO FUN! CRANK IS SO BONDED!!! WOOHOO!!! Thank you YES YOUTH for supporting and the SUNFLOWER!!!

Ying Quan and Cheri were the emcee for yesterday's talent time. Basket got the champion for vocal groups, Denise got the champion for vocal solo in English, Jowell got the champion for vocal solo in mandarin. As for dance categories, Sizzling sense got first. (Crank got second) There are some politics going on and i shan't elaborate. As for the entire talent time final showdown, I LOVE THE FINALE, THE PART WHICH DIONNE CHOREOGRAPHED!!!

I can't wait for Isabella and Dionne to send me the pictures that we took yesterday!!!

Well, yesterday, the entire CRANK was having problems thinking how to style my hair. Because no matter how I style it, they said I look very "Chinese Dance". I changed several hairstyles and at the very last minute, Salina thought of a very cool hairstyle for me! THANKS SALINA!!! EVERYONE LOVES MY HAIR!!! :D:D:D

















Ying Quan and me after the show





me and dionne during rehearsal

Me and Sangeetha

Kai Hui and me






Elisse and me



Me and Sha sha



Me and Hong Yang "hihi"!


Yang Ce, Wan Ting and Me before rehearsal


WARDROBE IS FUN!!!




YU FENG! Haha!


lots of love @ 11:12
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||