<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, May 29, 2008
SENTOSA! =D

27th May 2008 -- SENTOSA OUTING WITH OG9!
WOOHOO... I went to Sentosa for free! I'm showing off again. Because I waited for Huai Ching at Serangoon MRT Station for an hour and he felt guilty... So next time you wanna go sentosa for free, wait for Huai Ching. But wait, $3 per hour of waiting, is it worth it? I was so worried that I would be charged for overstaying, suprisingly, I wasn't. I was studying for my History test, but in the end Huai Ching was reading my notes. He enjoyed reading it. When we reached Vivo, we were looking for the other OG mates. They were at food republic and we don't know where is it. I saw cable cars and Huai Ching said he wanna take cable car! Hmmm. Well, we couldn't find Food Republic. Then HC went to POSB to make ATM card. He made me waited again. Haha! The rest of the OG mates (Wen Jun, Amelia, Yue Yin, Jing Wen, Feng Ru, Siew Yi, Grace, Jue Han, Jing Wee, Ke Ming, Zhi Hui and Cheng Yong) were outside the cinema. They were considering if they should watch movie because it was raining. All thanks to HC!!! Ahh, all the plans were destroyed! ): But the rain wasn't that heavy, so we proceeded to the shuttle bus to sentosa!!! The rain stopped once we alighted. We took the tram to siloso beach. The sun was scorching and Huai Ching was hiding under the shade... Amelia, Siew Yi, Feng Ru, Grace, Zhi Hui, Jing Wee, Jue Han, Cheng Yong and Ke Ming and I went to the sea. The sea is fun! JH and JW swan across to the other shore. ZH, CY and KM started sand fight. ): They threw the sand at us. =/ It was fun anyway!!! I felt so sandy. I went back to the shore. Here came derrick! He brought frisbi!!! Finally! We played monkey and ZH was the regular monkey! After the game, we went to Ben's and Jerry. HC, SY and FR were there already. Jing Wen, Grace and I shared a tub. We went back to the beach and it began to rain. So we danced at Pavillon! After dancing, we went to take shower. BrrR! The water was so cold. We changed and proceed back to Vivo banquet for dinner. Jean Le came to join us. Hey, don't laugh at my $3 dinner! Their service was ermmm... Well, I shan't comment here. Well, that's all!

28/05/2008- I GOTTA FLUNK MY HISTORY TEST!

Today- I WENT BACK TO NC. I MISS MY DAUGHTERS A LOT! I had a great time crapping and dancing with them!!! =D

lots of love @ 23:42
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||