<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 16, 2008
Sports Meet!

Go go Owens, go go!
Fight fight Owens, fight fight!
Go go Owens, fight fight Owens, all the rest can go fly kite!
Fly kite, fly kite, all the rest can go fly kite!
Fly kite, fly kite, all the rest can go fly kite!
OWENS!!!

Despite all those cheers, owens still got the last place today, during the sports meet. It's okay. At least I enjoyed cheering and dancing!!! The sun is scorching. Bilika got first. Qian Ting and I were taking pictures when the leaders in front were asking us to squeeze. How inconsiderate we are! But haha! We were cheering by the track when others were cheering at the grand stand; we were taking pictures at the grand stand when others were cheering by the track. Here are some pictures that we took:
Looking down from grandstand

JERRY THE GREEN RANGER!

Qian Ting and Yu Feng
Me and Yu Feng

This guy... I don't know who's that

Qianyong & Qian Ting

QIANYONG, QIAN TING, XIAOYANG

US and King

US with LESHI =D



She bemoans everything to me everytime. Certain times, it seems to be oblivious to her that there is always someone who allows her to vent her anger on and without uttering a single words of unsatisfaction. She became indignant when someone did something that was unfair to her. She shouted at me when things go awry.

I feel so happy that I have my Master, my mum, my dad, Kompsiyah, my brothers and sister, Lala, Winnie, Min Min, Hui Yu, Xue Yan, Shitstead, Jessie, Ms Tan, Wan Er, Yu Zhuang, Yu Han, Shu Ting, Jessica, Theresa, Li Ting, Teacher Yue Qing, Qian Ting, Jue Han, Nicholas, my beloved daughters etc, listening to me and understand me at all different situations.

[PS. How I wish it is oblivious to anyone all along and all the dishearting stories are unknown to me. I feel the contradiction in me. I want myself to get over it as soon as possible, yet I want it to stay as how it is now.]

lots of love @ 14:11
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||