<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Thank you Yuxi (:

Yuxi came back from Taiwan to prepare for her SAT. Luckily she came back! (: She provides me with her listening ears, to listen to my predicaments and gives me the best advices. I LOVE YUXI! She's my very very very special friend because I know her for not more than two years and don't get to see her so often, but she always helps me to take care of my beloved sister and always tries her best to help me. I really appreciate what she has done! ALL THE BEST YUXI!

I went to JJ for Yoga Conference performance. Oh my, it was so grand. But we were so bored! I get to interact with my fellow crank and had great time chatting. We weren't enthusiastic about the performance. After that I rushed down to superbowl to meet my Yes Youth pals and Isabella (JJ) accompanied. Stella (NCHS) went there with us too. It was a little awkward for Isabella because she knows none of them there. That's why I appreciate her companionship. (: Stella was so cute during bowling! Oh ya, Yu Lun was so funny! After bowling, we went to Spagedi (I don't know how to spell) for dinner. Oh my! It was so ex!!! Lala and I almost fainted! LUCKILY YU HAN COVERED THE REMAINING COST FOR US! THANKS!!! =D After dinner, we went to esplanade sky garden for night games! There was fireworks too! It was so fun! I had a great time with Lala and Yuxi!!!


lots of love @ 23:37
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||