<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Touched Touched ='D

It was Vesak Day yesterday. So there was no school! YAY! :D Monday is kind of a dreadful day if it's a school day. I usually feel lethargic every Monday when there are lessons. Haha! I had a great start of the day with Lala! We went out at 5.30am! I had a great morning till afternoon with Shu Ting, Jessica, LiTing, Brother, Jian Sheng, etc. I was supposed to go to Cherylc's house in the afternoon but my dad didn't allow because I've to go back to Jurong West at night. ROAR!

I'm going to flunk my Chinese Literature test. :(

I crashed the leaders meeting because I had to accompany Qian Ting. And I'm going to cheer for Team JJ Badminton Team tomorrow!!! :D It's the first time in history that Team JJ Badminton got into final! ALL THE BEST!!! WOOHOO!!! :D Qian Ting and I were slacking during PC. We walked around the track and talk. I LOVE YOU QIAN TING! CHEER UP OKAY?! :) We left early and eat. After eating I had to report to dance studio as we're preparing to perform for J2 Civics in hall. Arwww.... All of us were not in performing mood! Yawn! I was just playing on stage. I didn't feel nervous at all! Well, I ate with Crank, then lecture, break, tutorial, CLL test.

I LOVE OG9!!! Thank you friends! I'm so touched! ='D

lots of love @ 18:40
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||