<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 01, 2008
1st June!

It's 1st of June! And we had the first PPS Primary 6/2(2003) gathering today, after 4 years!!! Yew Hung came back from America and will be going back tomorrow. We met at Hougang Avenue 4 MacDonald at 10am. Well, I was late by a few minutes. Hui Yin, Jia Hui, Chai Huat and Ashwin were there. Terence arrived after me. Well, Terence is always short! Haha! Chai Huat's appearance has changed and I couldn't really recognise him. We moved out when Yew Hung arrived. His sister was pushing his wheelchair. Then Wei Xun and Ah Tok (Cheng Hwee) arrived. Wei Xun is forever that BHB and Ah Tok is an ah beng (no offence Ah tok!). The queue was so long and I went to queue up. After I bought my breakfast, the guys wanted to eat at Kopitiam! Ahh! Bully me! (Just kidding!) I gobbled up my food so that they wouldn't wait for too long. We took ONE BIG ROUND to the coffee shop. We settled down and they rest ordered their meals. They haven't forgotten my long forgotten slongan -- "Water is Precious". That's so funny!!! Well, that means they remember me all along! =D Jumaeen, Eric and Nina came and joined us. Jumaeen has grown much taller! So does Nina! I remembered that Hui Yin, Nina and I were one of those underweight girls in class! I left after Yew Hung left the place.

Anyway, what's so special about Qianyong?! Who cares that she's leaving soon...


[PS. I'm feeling so jittery right now!!!]

lots of love @ 22:23
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||