<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 27, 2008
BACK TO NC

I went back to NCHS today. Initially, I only meet my shitstead. But most of the 4 Hybridians went back as well as other 07 graduates, from 4E and 4G! =D

I was supposed to meet my SHITSTEAD at compass point at 12nn. But I was 10 minutes late because I need to help my mum. They were eating at SKCC at then. She told me to wait for her for 10 minutes. I saw a lot of NCHS 07 graduate from NYJC. 10 minutes was up, but SHITSTEAD's nephew, Baby Junior didn't want to let her go! So shitstead brought him along and to meet me at compass point and went back to SKCC cafe and shitstead's mummy sent us to NCHS. MR TAY WAS OUTSIDE THE GENERAL OFFICE WHEN WE ARRIVED!!! WHEEE!!! SO HAPPY! Ms Tan was there too! We followed her up to the staff room to get some stuff and we saw Ms Neo and many other teachers! Then we walked around for awhile and saw our juniors! We went down to canteen and have our lunch. We saw Chun Leong, Bing Han MEI MEI, Ren Jie, Yi Long, Ming Fang and GERALDINE SWEETIE on our way down. We saw ELAINE JIE JIE downstairs. She had her Chinese oral today!!! Hope she scores distinction!!! Hahaha!!!

Yue'An, Poh Yih and Sir Arthur were there too!!! We had fun chatting! Cheng Liang also came back but he didn't join us. Syl was here and we were taking pictures with her laptop. I miss those days hanging around with 4H!!! I saw Mei Qi, Hui Ting, Stella, Min Min, Xue Yan and Hui Yu. (: Aaron is as childish as before. Sigh!!! I hanged around with 4H until 3.30pm and I went up to dance studio to see my juniors. I conducted the survey. The situation was quite messy and certain things were quite disappointing. ): I wanted to speak to Ms Tan actually, but her ex students wanted to speak to her badly too. And I walked to CP with LALA.

And and... I saw Mr Aiyo.

lots of love @ 23:00
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||