<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Asphyxiated?

Well, I stayed at home yesterday and today. I was too haggard that I couldn't wake up in the morning yesterday. I felt so useless and lethargic. Oh well... Sigh. In less than two months time, I'll be leaving. I think I'm making a trip back to JJ this Thursday.

The sight of being admonished re-anacted in my mind. Thinking of that, my spirit is sort of dampen. It's my fault in the first place. Sigh... Why should I put myself in hot soup? Well, this is under investigation. So I must be cagey. I am really contrite and penitent when the sight of her disappointing glare. Sigh.

And I realised how stupid I was. It's easy for me to overcome the next hurdle now. It has been a misunderstanding all along and I has been thinking too much and has been making myself apprehensive for all these while! =D



Great quotes:
"Develop the mind of equilibrium.You will always be getting praise and blame,but do not let either affect the poise of the mind:follow the calmness, the absence of pride."

"
If by renouncing a lesser happiness
one may realise a greater happiness,
let the wise one renounce the lesser,
having regard for the greater."

"You can search the whole universe and not find a single being more worthy of love than yourself.
Since each and every person is so precious to themselves,
let the self-respecting harm no other being."


"Hatred never ceases by hatred
but by love alone is healed.
This is the ancient and eternal law."

"If we look at ourselves truthfully, we can feel the possibility of being more compassionate, more awake, more free."

"If it were not possible to free the heart
from entanglement in greed, hate and fear,
I would not teach you to do so."

"Anger, blame, conflict and resentment arise from our fear. When we are afraid, our body tightens, our heart is constricted, our mind is possessed. We cannot live wisely.Forgiveness releases us from the power of fear. It allows us to see with kindly eyes and rest in a wise heart."

"Live in joy, in love, even among those who hate.
Live in joy, in health, even among the afflicted.
Live in joy, in peace, even among the troubled.
Look within, be still.
Free from fear and attachment,
know the sweet joy of the way."


lots of love @ 13:15
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||