<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 20, 2008
HEY Lalala!

Eh... Clap clap clap... Eh... Clap clap clap...
Hey lalala!!!

I went for the Children Camp B&W Youth leaders' debrief today. We were so high during the debrief! We sang and dance! Woohoo!!! I didn't know that Qikang LOVES dancing. And Jia Wei... He swept the floor and dance. They guys were so funny. Didn't expect that they enjoyed! Well, I'm really glad that they enjoyed. They repeated the music and danced. We had pizza! Teacher Yu Cai treated us! Thank you so much. The Rite Pizza crust is nice!!! =D

Yawn. I'm so tired. Goodbye! Yay! I can't wait to take the candid shots of those guys who always take my unglam shots tomorrow. I'll standby my camera once they start tearing!

lots of love @ 22:47
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||