<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, June 30, 2008
I Just Wanna Change

I went to my grandpa's shop yesterday evening to see my grandma in the evening before my brother booked in. My grandma is forever hardworking despite being so sick! I wanna learn from her. I'm a BIG LAZY BUMP. TOO LAZY.

Apparently, I was told off by my aunt yesterday at the dinning table for giving my cousin a nick name and called her that during the Children camp. The nick name isn't those nasty nick names... It's just a yummy food's name. Eventually, I got admonished by the adults who were there as well. And of course, I rebutted. People called me even nastier nick names like "retard" yet I never get agitated. And their replied was "She's an 11 year old kid, can you be more sensitive?" Simultaneously, I received an sms from my uncle to give me a gentle reminder not to call her names. It was too sudden.

I stared at the floor lifelessly. Thoughts were running through my mind. "AM I SO CRUEL AND APATHETIC?", "CAN'T I BE MORE SENSITIVE TOWARDS OTHERS?"... However, there were also opposing thoughts. "SHE'S JUST BEING SO PETTY!", "FOR UMPTEEN TIMES, SHE HAS HURT ME SO BADLY WITH NASTIER WORDS. YOU HAVE FORGIVEN HER AND UTTERED NO EVIL WORDS. FOR ONCE, I GIVE HER NAME, I GOT TOLD OFF BY MANY." My heart was gutted with disappointment as I forgave my cousin all the time, but she this is what she did to me! There was once she ranted at me yet I got scolded by another uncle and I still kept quiet.

UNFAIR, UNFAIR and UNFAIR! The hurt was too intense that I could no longer endure it. I dashed into the room and buried myself in the pillow and wept. My grandma entered the room and found me crying. I quickly wiped off my tears as if nothing happened. "Why are you crying?", asked grandma. "Nothing grandma, don't worry." I replied. My grandma began to comfort me and told me about my grandpa's homeland. I promised to go there for a tour in future, after I come back from Taiwan. Hopefully. (: I love my grandma.

Have I really forgiven my cousin? Forgiving her is not only condone with her actions but letting go my anger as well! Am I exasperated? Well, I think I'm not now. Hope I'll not get angry when this scene re-enacted in future. Actually, I have a lovely cousin. She threw a surprise party for me on my birthday. Perhaps she's too lonely because she's the only child. It's time for me to bring her out and chill one day before I leave.

I wanna change. I don't wanna be self-centred!

Anyway, I'm so touched when I read Sylvia's and Yifen's entry. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine! I LOVE MY FELLOW DRENS!

lots of love @ 16:07
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||