<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, June 28, 2008
I LOVE KIDS

I almost forgot that I need to wake up early today last night. I was happily online till 11.45pm and chatted with my dad to 12.30am...

My dad was so great. Although he slept much later than me but he woke up earlier just in case I overslept. Thank you daddy! (: I couldn't really get up. Well, I washed up, gobbled up my bread and rushed down to Yes Awareness. There is a camp today for the kids who are going to study in BWEP in Taiwan this August and I went to help up. I didn't know that I have become a teacher!!! Hahahahahahahaha. Well... The kids are sweet!!! I saw Qian Qi's shadow and Sheng Kai's shadow in them. The future of the world depends on them. And those little kids were like hugging me when there were breaks. So sweet!!!

I enjoyed teaching little kids!!! I went for dinner with Shu Ting, Li Ting and Amelia at Plaza Singapura and I chatted with them for so long and we went home. I'm too tired to elaborate my day. Well. I love all these people!!! I shall upload the pictures somedays later because I need to visit my grandpa tomorrow! =D


I'm sorry Mr Aiyo... I'm penitent to all the nasty words I had posted on my blog last year.

lei lei is so hard working!

clean up!

This girl always hugs me so tightly!
preparing for next class
I enjoy teaching them



Me and teacher Su Shu looks so funny here!
teaching them hand signal

SERIOUS
DON'T BE CAMERA SHY!
YUDUAN HUNCHED BACK!!!
CLAP CLAP CLAP!


THE COMMITTEE ARE PRACTISING
LEARNING SERIOUSLY
SERIOUS KIDS






TEACHING!!!


lots of love @ 23:37
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||