<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Lots of love =D

I went to the preparation session yesterday for today's and tomorrow's Children camp at Kallang CC. We learnt all the songs, claps, "dances" and cheers. Hmmmm. Finally, I COULD SEE CHERYLC. OH MY!!! Miss her so much!!! I told her my recent big secret... Haha...

It was the first day of camp today. The kids... Oh my! My campers were mostly tiny tiny kids! They are so adorable man!!! =D Those older ones.... Gary... So talkative, but funny!!! Qi Kang glued so well with his campers.... .... Little little girls like to poke him... Don't get why! And I got myself into hot soup today. Shan't elaborate much. A good and a bad day. I'm so sorry Sheng Yang, I shouldn't have accused you in the first place. I spoilt his camping mood. ):

After 6pm, Wan Er jie jie, Cherylc, Jessica and I went for dinner at Thai Express. It was so obvious to Wan Er jie jie that I'm encountering a problem now and I'm hidding from her because I always tell her all my secrets. I pondered for quite awhile and I told her. So Jessica heard it and cherylc had to hear the stories all over again. Anyway, thanks for the advices! =D

I finally hear what I want to hear! Thank you Wan Er jie jie for accompanying me back to hear my out and give me really useful and practical advices. I have to thank other friends too, but not that your advices aren't practical and futile, those advices sound sweet too! =D But I want a long term solution. Wan Er jie jie didn't really tell me the solution, she is just teach me how to solve so next time, when I encounter such problems, I'll be able to solve them. =D I LOVE THEM!!! =D


CherylC!



I LOVE WAN ER jie jie!!! =D


[PS. It's so simple, just open up my palms and relax. But it isn't easy. ;P That won't be a hurdle if I'm wise enough! But the thing is, I'm embeded by delusion]


lots of love @ 22:08
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||