<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, June 26, 2008
NEWS FOR NCHS'07 GRADUATE

Collection of School Graduation Certificate (SGC)



Dear NCHS ex-students (2007 Cohort),

1) You can collect your SGC (School Graduation Certificate) starting from today (26 Jun 2008) from the General Office, and subsequently on weekdays (8 am – 4.30 pm)

If you are back for this Sat (28 June 2008)'s event - NCHS SHINES IN HARMONY, you may also collect your SGC, from 9 am to 12 noon.

2) Please bring along your identification card for SGC collection.

3) Upon the receipt of your SGC, pls
(a) check to verify that you have received the correct number of pages
(b) check the contents in the SGC and verify that the information is correct
(c) check the condition of the SGC
(d) make a report, immediately, to Mr Bey (AM2) if you discover any error
(e) keep your SGC safely

I got the information above from Stella's email. Hope NCHS 07 graduate could take note of it. (: I miss school. I miss JJ... I miss darling QIAN TING, Wen Jie, Xu Yao, Dionne the president, Isabella, Wan Ting, Jin Xian, Salina, OG9... etc etc!!! ROAR!!!


lots of love @ 18:10
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||