<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Precious Flashbacks

The camp has ended. It's FATHERS DAY! WOOHOO! =D

Today's activities is much much much more exciting! Especially morning exercise dance! I mean, we danced that dance again in the evening, when the children were playing the Passing-hoola-hoop game with their parents! Haha! Then all the B&W Youth leaders formed our own circle and danced together and shout like mad!!! WOOHOO!!! That was so fun! And and... Also the "lay-egg game"! Haha! My group was the turkey, Cherylc's group was the penguin, bear bear's group was the peacock, QiKang's group was the ostrich, Yi Rui's group was the eagle! All the group were attacking the penguin's group!!! Haha! That was fun too!!!

The smile of the little suns brighten up my day! xD

I went to my grandpa's condo after the camp. We celebrated fathers' day! =D

Well, guess I'll end here!

lots of love @ 23:51
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||