<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Quiz Quiz Quiz.

I'm all alone at home. Sigh. I miss school. I'm very sicked today. I have to rush a camp proposal before I leave.

I visited Wan Ting's blog and I realised I was tagged with a quiz.

1. Do you have wide groups of friends?
People from JJ- OG9, Dance, 08L01; B&W, NCHS Soaring Wings #12, ZhaBo's, NuEr, some other cliques. Haha.



2. If you’re in trouble, will your friends ‘fly’ over to help you immediately?
Some (:


3. Will you sacrifice your most precious thing for your friends?
My most precious thing can be shared! =D


4. Do you believe in Best friends, BFFs , or that everyone’s equal?
Everyone are great and special xD


5. Do you think that a straight & a woman can just be a platonic friends?
Why not?! (:


6. Do you have a male friend that you can trust with almost everything?
Ya. (:


7. Do you think that friends should tell each other everything?
case by case basis. But I tell Wan Er jie jie everything


8. If your friends are in trouble, what will you do?
Listen and comfort. If possible, I give advices.


9. In future, if your friends get married and ask you to be their best men/bridesmaid, will you agree?
Of course! (:


10. What if your enemy calls you one day to make peace?
I'll be happy! =D


11. What will you do to a friend whom you trust deeply, betrayed you?
Heartbroken? Haha. Wan Er jie jie won't betray me.


12. If your friend snatch away your boyfriend, will you still be a friend or hate him/her completely?
See how she snatch lo. Haha. But it won't happen.


13. What if there is a boy/girl that have liked your friend for quite some time, tells you that he/she needs your help to win the heart of your friend, will you help him/her?
See what kinda guy he is. If he's nice, I'll help. (:


14. Do your parents think that your friends are a bad influence?
Nope (:


15.What will you tell your parents if they asked you to transfer school, which means losing all your closest friends?
Can my friends transfer with me? (:


16. If your friend organize a once in a life time party, but your family doesn’t allow you to go? Will you sulk/throw a temper/sneak out/Don’t go?
I'll be slapped if I sulk, throw a temper and sneak out. Hmmm. I'll try to convince my mum to let me go!


17. How will you describe your friendship relationship with your friends?
Great!


18. Define friendship
Going through all the hardship and laughter together and accept one another (:


19. Name 20 people whom you can think right now.Don’t read the questions until you named the 20 people.At the end, choose 5 people to do this.
1. Wan Ting
2. Jocelyn Shitstead
3. Stella
4. Winnie
5. Min Min
6. Hui Yu
7. Xue Yan
8. Jessie
9. Cherylc
10. Chong Yang
11. Sindy
12. Qian Ting
13. Salina
14. Denyse
15. Isabella
16. Jerry
17. Jue Han
18. Huai Ching
19. Ying Quan
20. Nicholas



How did you meet no. 4?
Winnie: Dance in NCHS!


What will you do if you never meet no. 1?
Wan Ting: Dance in JJ will be bored


What if no. 9 & no. 20 dated?
Cherylc & Nicholas: erm. They just knew each other last Saturday. I highly doubt so.


Will no. 6 & no. 17 date?
Huiyu&JueHan: very impossible la. they don't even know each other!


Describe no. 3.
Stella: BLUR. CUTE. HYPER ACTIVE. Nice to talk to. (:


Describe no. 7.
Xue Yan: Very hard working and understanding.


Do you know any of no.12’s family?
Qian Ting: sadly, nope


What will you do if no.18 confess to you that he / she likes you?
Huai Ching: hahahaha. Nice joke man. Impossible la.


What language does no.15 speaks?
Isabella: english and chinese


How old is no.16?
Jerry: 17


When is the last time you spoke to no.13?
Salina: 19 June!


Who is no.2 favorite band or singer?
Shitstead: ah! SHITSTEAD! I don't know ):


Would you ever date no. 4?
Winnie: WHY NOT?! I miss her!


Would you ever date no. 1?
Wan Ting: YES Of couse! =D


Is no. 19 single?
Ying Quan: Eh, I don't know =X


Would you ever be in a relationship with no.11?
Sindy: haha. nope. But she's me special friend! =D


School of no. 3?
Stella: Nan Chiau High School


Where does no. 6 live?
HuiYu: hougang! =D


What is your favourite thing about no.5?
MinMin: Lovable and understanding =D


Have you seen no. 2 naked?
Shitstead: Erps. No. Haha


What is no. 8’s nickname?
Jessie: I always call her by her name =X


Next 5 person to do the survey.
Stella

Sindy
Chong Yang
Denyse
Min Min

lots of love @ 11:10
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||