<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, June 12, 2008
ROAR!

Top 3 scences my mum hated the most:
1. Qianyong talks over the phone.
2. Qianyong uses the computer.
3. Qianyong goes to bed after 12am, waking up after 9am and taking afternoon naps.

Sigh... I'm such an unfilial daughter. I fail to sleep before 12am. ): And I often talk over the phone recently. And now... I'm on the computer right now... Sigh.

[PS. I'm waiting for the key to unlock the door. But once the door is opened, how should I face it? Thank you Lala, Shitstead, Darling Qian Ting and Nicholas Didi so much for listening!]

lots of love @ 22:23
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||