<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Sentosa sentosa!!! =D

People may not like Sentosa. So it's not the place that it is fun, but it's the people who are there to make the outing a memorable one!!!

I was overslept yesterday. I was supposed to meet Qian Ting at Habour Front MRT station at 8.30am, but I woke up at 8am. Well done! So... i reached there at 8.57am. Well, Pearly and Charlene were late too. So we were all late for CIP. It had been delayed anyway. We proceeded to the beach station at sentosa! Janahan, Pearlyn's friend from that particular society were there waiting already. He explained to us about the games and showed us the location of our station. Mine was located near the Merlion and I was supposed to teach the little children dance. I was in charged of that station ALONE. So was darling Qian Ting. Haha! Poor us, we were sitting alone like retard and we were so far apart. ROAR. The dance didn't look like a dance and little kids didn't enjoyed the dance. They said that I'm evil to make them dance. **Heart Broken** They will be much more adorable if they are not nasty. After having lunch and taking pictures with them, I proceeded to Siloso Beach Emerald Pavillon to meet my fellow 4 HYBRIDIANS!!! They gave me such a warm welcome!!! =D I LOVE THEM!

The attendance was so good! They were having their lunch. After that we proceeded to the BEACH!! =D WOOHOO! There were so many Qi Jun's relatives (Coconut trees). We placed our bags under one of them and dashed towards the sea. At first, Shitstead didn't wish to get wet... Well, the girls were planning to dump those guys who didn't bring extra clothings into the sea. We targetted Shawn and Jing Kang. They ran too fast. No choice, so we go back to the sea. Bryan kept wanting me to get wet! I did want to, but I didn't want to abandon my shitstead on the shore! We went to the washroom for awhile and I saw DARLING QIAN TING, Charlene and Pearly. They were rinsing themselves. After leaving the toilet, we picked up twigs so that we could doodle on the sand. There was high tide and shitstead's doodles were washed away by the sea. Finally, I jumped into the water, playing water fight and MUD FIGHT with Poh Yih. Haha! Qi Jun was dumped into the sea. With his slippers, handphone, ear piece and wallet!!! Oh my!!! Oh well, shitstead pushed into the water too. Well, we were WET SHITSTEADS! WOOHOO! Water was fun!!! After playing for hours, we went to have our shower... Shitstead and Kitty proceeded to the bench where some of them were playing cards. I had nowhere to sit so I sat on the table... Here came the ants!!! =X

It was evening. We went back to Vivo city. I saw Yu Feng, followed by Zhi Hui and Wan Ting! =D Hmmm. Shitstead, Kitty and I went to Harbour Front to get our dinner and meet the rest again at the grandstand at the sky garden. The night with fellow 4Hybridians were great. Time flies. We wished to linger a little longer. We took train back together. And then we said goodbye. ):






















lots of love @ 13:22
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||