<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
WOW WOW

KHAI YIN, SI XIAN and STELLA, HERE ARE YOUR CANDID SHOTS!

I went down to NCHS today. =D I met Winnie and Jessie at Compass point around 9am and we walked to school. Winnie and Jessie wanted to collect their certificates. I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM FOR CENTURIES!!! Then we walked to school together... First time after we've graduated! I had fun with them. We proceeded to the General Office to collect the certificates and then we went up to dance studio. Ms Tan was there!!! =D I spoke to her for a while and we watched the juniors dance and took their candid shots and unglamourous poses! Haha! Lala came around 11.30am, I guess. We talked and played. After the training had ended, we discussed about dance jacket and dance camp! After the discussion, we went to compass point. Lala and I went to send Winnie and Jessie off first then went up to join the juniors for lunch. We were supposed to go back to school with the juniors, but my mum doesn't want me to go home late. Sorry DAUGHTERS!!! ): In the end lala and I looked around for jackets then lala sent me home. =D We chatted a lot! Haha.

Good bye!!! Enjoy those candid and unglamourous shots!






























lots of love @ 20:20
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||