<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 22, 2008
YESTERDAY

I went to Yes Awareness yesterday. We were supposed to report at 4.15 PM but I was early. (: We need to do the setting up and preparation for Movie Appreciation in the evening. Yu Han was there already. Then came Jia Wei, Amelia, Yu Zhuang, Yong Liang, Zhi Hong, Yi Rui and Yi Xiang. We were blowing ballons while Yu Zhuang and Yi Xiang went to get the cusion! Jia Wei swept the floor and then we had our briefing. Li Ting, Shu Ting and Shi Ting (Jessica) [All the 3 Tings] were late and were questioned by Yu Han... Oooo... So scary. =X Yu Zhuang and I were assigned as emcee for the movie discussion. After that Yu Han and Yong Liang went down to settle our dinner, Amelia and Li Ting went to settle the drinks for the audience, Yi Rui, Shi Ting and Shu Ting went to settle the snack, and Yu Zhuang and I were guided by Sis Yi Mei on how to handle the entire discussion. Then came CHERYLC! Hahaha!!! And Qi Kang, Ai Leng and Qi Xu. I told them to arrange the cusions nicely.

Dinner was ready. I went to have my dinner. Stella and Nicholas arrived. Ahhh! I can't go and fetched them so Cherylc helped me. =D Thanks!!! That Qi Kang ah.... He played the dance music and make me feeling like dancing. Shu Ting and Li Ting said that they will feed me so that I can dance. Hahaha.

That moment was arrival of guest. Lala and Nic hadn't had their dinner. So they went to have their dinner. We screened the movie "Warm Spring" which I had watched and cried for umpteen times. But we turned up laughing on the touching scene whereby we were supposed to weep. Oh well... I think the feeling of watching with friends and family are different. After the show, it was the discussion. I led a group of 12 for the discussion to trigger them to think and bring the Observation of Merits and Appreciation of Kindness message to the audience. My group were good!!! =D All of them managed to share their thoughts and opinions. After that we did all the claps, dance and cheers. Then dismissal! We were busy cleaning up and clearing up the left over food. Then the committee had the debrief. Stella and Nicholas waited for me and we went home together.

I'm waiting for Yong Liang to send me the pictures. Arww... I failed to take the pictures of guys crying!!!


Anyway, I saw this lady who is so resplendent. I think she's heading for cosplay. But it's kind of gaudy and ostentatious that many were starring at her. =X An old man beside me even took out his camera openly to take her pictures:

lots of love @ 11:37
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||