<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, July 04, 2008
CONTINUED

Well, I ENJOYED MY DAY ON WEDNESDAY IN JJ. Let me elaborate in this entry. Well, Darling Qian Ting, Charlene and Pearly came to the bus stop outside JJ to look for me! I chatted with Charlene and Pearly as they were going back already. Tian Yue saw me and she was so happy! I WAS HAPPY TOO! I went towards the JJ main gate and saw violet....

When we passed by the guard post, I greeted the security guard so naturally that I didn't seem to be like intruder! Haha! We proceeded to the canteen and Lihe was there. Pearlyn, Bing Qing and Swee Chin came to me. After that I visited JJ toilet! Hahaha...

We were so bored that we went to JJ library to serve the net. After that Qian Ting went to look for Valarie and Wei Xin. We went to canteen and we wanted to grab some food actuatlly but we saw XUYAO so we didn't buy any. Oh ya, before that I walked pass dance studio and saw DIONNE THE PRESIDENT and YAT KAH KAH!!! Along the way back, I saw Jocelyn (the second friend I made in JJ). Haha! I MISSED THEM AND I MISSED XUYAO!!! We did homework together with Xuyao's friend, Jacky. (Anyway, I have no homework!)Bao Xian came over for awhile. I saw Derrick and J2 Wan Ting. I also saw Jue Han, Siew Yi and Feng Ru!!! Yang Ce came to canteen to fetch me to concourse. Along the way, I saw Jerry!!! When I went back to canteen, I saw WAN TING (crank). So happy!!! And there came WEN JIE. Qian Ting, Wen Jie and I went to the grandstand to take crazy pictures. Then we moved to the fitness corner and netball court to take more pictures. We took 96 pictures altogether.

After that, I saw Ying Quan and I went to greet him... We went back to canteen and someone came and scold everyone so we started to leave. I saw Huai Ching. Hahahahaha. After that I went to JP with darling Qian Ting and talk talk and talk and I go back to my grandpa's house.

Crazy pictures:


Wen Jie's CANDID SHOT
Advertising OREO!!!




OREO IS NICE




QIAN TING BULLIES WEN JIE!!!
ACTING DEMURE





Emo Kids


RETARDED QIANYONG


The ceiling is beautiful




QIANYONG DOESN'T KNOWS HOW TO BE ANGRY =X


PINCH PINCH!
SNIP SNIP
GRAB GRAB
STRANGLE
HOHOHOHOHO!
HEHEHEHEHE
HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE
PEEKABOO!

KOALA




CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB


HOLD HER!


NICE BALANCING DARLING (:

WEN JIE BULLIES ME!

ACT STRONG


MONKEY!






STRETCH!!!
TYING SHOE LACES
STRETCHING
JUMP!

WEN JIE IS NICE; I AM DISTORTED
HEHEHEHE
BOSSY!!!
NICE POSE
TITANIC!
It's dangerous!
LAUGHING
GIGGLING
DON'T JUMP! DON'T PUSH!!!

THE CHAIR
ACTING DEMURE AGAIN
AH LIAN AH!!!
XUYAO!!!!





I slept over at my uncle's house again. I miss UNCLE ME!!!!!!!! I went to my grandpa's shop this whole day. I had a great time with my grandma and my cousin!

I went home with my mama... On my way back home, I almost died. =X I shall end here!


Quote of the day:

"No dispute will arise
when we give
without asking for return."

lots of love @ 00:53
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||