<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, July 07, 2008
Counting down... 39 Days to...

I feel quite awful today. Why is that big family not cohesive? All those disputes had been accumulated for years. The bickering escalated to fervent quarrel. WHY? WHY? WHY?

Anyway, it's Youth Day. First time in my life, I brought my younger cousins out for a movie. We watched Kungfu Panda at Cathay. It was funny and meaningful. (: We had our lunch at Yogi Hub. The food were awesome! And the toilet is funny!!! xD

I'm too lazy to elaborate. Here are the pictures. I looked damn OLD and FATIGUE!

Wallie!
YOGI HUB.. I look so old and retarded
Wilson and AGG
SALAD
FUNNY FUNNY MIRROR!


[PS:Mr Cock-eye, I'm so sorry. You're missed.]

lots of love @ 22:50
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||