<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, July 04, 2008
DAUGHTERS and GRANDAUGHTERS!

I went back to NCHS today. I just love my daughters and grand daughters!!! I love the sec ones too, I hope that I can get to interact with them. And of course, I love lala!


TO MY DEAREST DAUGHTERS

Dear daughters,

Mummy hopes that all the disputes are already resolved. All of you all must always interact so that you all will understand one another better. Mummy knows that all of you treasure one another a lot. You all must take care and live on the NC dancers spirit! Remember, clear the misunderstanding as soon as possible when conflict arises. Mummy misses you all!

Loves,
Mummy

I LOVE THEM

DAUGHTERS BEHIND ME!
Top: DENYSE, SIXIAN; Bottom: Me, Lala, YAN HAN
DAUGHTERS BEHIND LALA!
SIXIAN'S CANDID SHOT!

STARRING AT LALA'S PHONE SO SERIOUSLY
KHAI YIN!!!!!
CANDID CANDID!



TO MY DEAREST GRAND DAUGHTERS

Dear Grand Daughters,

Granny hopes that all of you will be as united as the Devilrinas. Interact well and set good examples to the fellow secondary ones. Do interact often to understand each other better. Take care and granny misses all of you.

Loves,
Granny (:

There are only 5/11 of my grand daughters


lots of love @ 23:36
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||