<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, July 20, 2008
MY BELOVED ONES ARE BACKED!

QIANQI AND SHENG KAI ARE BACKED!

This means that I will be spending more time with them. I shall be hardly contactable. They have grown. They are sweeter than before.

SATURDAY- Meetings and ARRIVAL OF BWEP STUDENTS
I spent my afternoon and evening with my usual SATURDAY PALS-- Shu Ting, Li Ting,Hui Yun, Yu Han, Zhi Hong, Da Xian. (Usually Jessica, Yu Zhuang and Yong Liang are there too.) We had BREAD and SOUP for dinner. Then I went to meet Cherylc and we took MRT to Changi Airport. We went to sit around at POPEYE. Cherylc was doing her TYS. We stayed there till 11pm when the plane had landed... Oh my, I was so UNPREPARED to welcome my two little siblings back. QIAN QI HAS GROWN TALLER!!! SO HAS SHENG KAI. OH MY! QIAN QI IS SO COOL! SHE CAME BACK WITHOUT LUGGAGE.




SUNDAY
We stayed at home in the morning. We went to visit our relatives in the evening and came back at night. We sent our elder brother back to Kranji Camp.

TODAY
I went to BWS early in the morning today because my brother and sister had to take passport-size pictures. Then we went for the summer vacation briefing and we went to Coffee shop for lunch. I SAW ELIZABETH CHAN KE SHUANG! She was my primary one and two classmate! After lunch, we went home. All of us were too tired that we dozed off for quite long! Well. Nothing much.


DEAR FRIENDS,
I'm so sorry that you all are being neglected these days. I have been spending more time with my family these days. But these are inevitable. ):
QIANYONG

lots of love @ 13:23
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||