<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Only 30 days left...

OOPS...
Time just flies without waiting.

Today, I went to B&WS for meeting. There are indeed a lot of preparation works to do before the Kids come from BWEP. I haven't been listening to the Lesson Package for past weeks. Oops. =X In two days, they will be backed. And I haven't tidied up my house to welcome Sheng Kai and Qian Qi back home. HOW? Anyway, I won't be online that often after 19 July 2008.

There are certain things that make me asphyxiated. That's the maximum I can do already. I won't be free anymore. Actually, I could say that this wasn't my business after all. My mum was exasperated to see me doing those stuff that are least important. I REALLY HAVE NOT MUCH TIME LEFT. I have other things to prepare too. My time here is limited. What's more, some people interpreted the information wrongly. It's quite disappointing actually. Seriously, if the task could be carried out successfully, it is indeed not my credit. It's those who have been contributing to make the event successful. It's time to be independent. Always remember, learn from someone who have experiences on certain things. Do approach them if you need help. Those successful people are those who are generous, so they will be very willing to help. It's not that I'm reluctant to help. All my advices had fallen to deaf ears.

lots of love @ 17:02
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||