<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, July 12, 2008
YESTERDAY.TODAY. TIME JUST FLIES

Well, I went back to NCHS yesterday. I met Wen Zi, Yan Han and Si Xian (THREE OF MY BELOVED DAUGHTERS) at Compass Point and I saw Vanessa and Felicia (TWO OF MY BELOVED GRAND DAUGHTERS) at Cup Walker. We went back to NCHS and I called for Stella. She was at the Art Studio when Regina, Si Xian, Wen Zi, Yan Han and I were at the Koi Pond. And MR SIBUYAOLIAN THOUGHT THAT I WANTED TO LOOK FOR HIM.

We proceeded to the Canteen. Issac and Fion was at the canteen. Issac thought that I am going to Hong Kong. Hey, Hong Kong is very different from Taiwan!!! Stella came down. I talked to Stella for quite long. And I saw Aloysius. Aaron came to disturb us too. I saw YEE TENG!!! And I took picture with her. Finally! After that we went up to dance studio to see the tabulated survey results and we made the final decision.


After that I rushed down to Raffles Place to meet my uncle to have Indian Meal again... I rushed down to B&W to have class.

Today... This morning I woke up so early and rushed down to Farrer Park. There was a charity food fair known as "Vegetarian Experience" in conjunction with Singapore Food Festival. I was helping up at my uncle's stall. There were two volunteers from NYP also came to help up at my uncle's stall. We were selling Vegan Cake... Cheese Cake without Cheese! Egg-free, Dairy-free, No Trans Fat! It's HEALTHY AND YUMMY!



The host for the event hosted a very LAME game. And he invited the foreigners to DANCE ON STAGE!!! There are foreigners who dance Waltz, Indian Dance and Chinese Dance!!!

MY TWO NEW FRIENDS!!! =D

I rushed down to Yes Awareness for Meetings. I had dinner with my usual Saturday Dinner Pals. Teacher Yu Cai treated us black forest cake and we brought up to Yes Awareness and watch to movie 4:30. Zhi Hong had cake phobia, I guess. He thought we are playing Zhong Ji Mi Ma again!!! I'm not mature enough to understand the movie. ROAR.

lots of love @ 23:37
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||