<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 16, 2008
TAIWAN HERE I COME

GOODBYE FRIENDS!
SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!



I'm going to airport soon. I may not be able to blog next five months, so catch up with you guys next January. In the mean time, TAKE CARE. FOR THOSE WHO ARE STUDENT, STUDY HARD. AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE TAKING MAJOR EXAMS, ALL THE BEST!

A Gift for you guys... MEANINGFUL QUOTES AND EXCERPTS!


The best protection from one another
is loving-kindness for one another.
- stonepeace


Excerpt: How Acceptance of Suffering Transcends It
If you do not realise you are suffering, how do you end it? - stonepeace

If we have an unpleasant feeling, we take that feeling in our arms like a mother holding her crying baby. The "mother" is mindfulness and the "crying baby" is the unpleasant feeling. Mindfulness and conscious breathing are able to calm the feeling. If we do not hold the unpleasant feeling in our arms but allow it just to remain in us, it will continue to make us suffer. "Breathing in, I touch the unpleasant feeling in me. Breathing out, I touch the unpleasant feeling in me."

We do not view irritation as an enemy coming to invade us. We see that we are that irritation in the present moment. When we are irritated, we know, "This irritation is in me. I am this irritation," and we breathe in and out in this awareness. Thanks to this approach, we no longer need to oppose, expel, or destroy our irritation. When we practice looking deeply, we do not set up barriers between good and bad in ourselves and transform ourselves into a battlefield.

We treat our irritation with compassion and nonviolence, facing it with our heart filled with love, as if we were facing our own baby sister. We bring the light of awareness to it by breathing in and out mindfully. Under the light of awareness, our irritation is gradually transformed. Every feeling is a field of energy. A pleasant feeling is an energy that can nourish. Irritation is a feeling that can destroy. Under the light of awareness, the energy of irritation can be transformed into a kind of energy that nourishes us.

GOODBYE!

lots of love @ 07:37
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||