<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, August 03, 2008
TIME JUST FLIES WITHOUT WAITING.

It's August!
It just arrives without me knowing it.

I've been spending time with my family and relatives ever since Sheng Kai and Qian Qi came back. 28 days are short. REALLY. I hardly contact my friends, even coming online to blog. I also spent my times with BW mates like Cherylc, Yu Zhuang, Amelia, Yi Rui, (Li+Shi+Shu)Ting, Zhi Hong etc... I'm so sorry that I have not much time for other friends like my SHITSTEAD, beloved JUNIORS (ESP DAUGHTERS!!!!!!!!) and Darling Qian Ting, Wen Jie, Xu Yao, CRANK, Charlene, Pearly... other JJCians etc. ): And Zhabo's too! And also LALA, XUE YAN, MIN MIN, HUI YU, WINNIE, JESSIE. SINDY as well. Haha! AND ALOYSIUS. I do miss them, I do!

I've to teach little children every Wednesday and Friday. I think I'm learning more than I'm teaching. They are great bunch of people for me to learn from.

WELL, my entries are no longer as detailed as I had in the past. BUT I'M FINE. (: AND I'LL BE FINE.

OKAY, LET ME ELABORATE ABOUT PULAU UBIN TRIP. IT'S KINDA TOO LATE.
I took BUS 109 with SHU TING early in the morning together with her brother instead of meeting the rest at Tampines MRT station. We met Cherylc and Jessica along the journey. The others were late. So since we were EARLY, we went to had breakfast at Changi Point. And we saw our MR GUIDE- Brother Yao Ping. When the rest arrived, we went to JETTY. Yu Han, the MR CAMERA MAN was in the same boat as ME AND CHERYL. AND HE WILL NEVER GET TO TAKE OUR CANDID SHOTS BECAUSE WE'RE ALWAYS READY TO POSE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. Hahahaha! I took picture of LITING. HAHA. Cheryl and I took lots of crazy pictures even before we reached Pulau Ubin. OH YA! MR KP (Kok Pern) TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE TRIP AND HE RUSHED FROM BISHAN TO THE JETTY JUST BEFORE WE BOARDED THE BOAT. Phew! But... He only brought $7 and the trip cost $5. So he has no money to rent his bike. Well, talking about renting bicycle. $7 per bike. YU ZHUANG AND I GOT THE SWEETEST BIKE, THOUGH IT'S NOT AS SWEET AS COUPLE BIKE. I had problems on my way to chek jawa. THOUGH THE BIKE IT'S SWEET, THE CHAIN WAS LOOSE! Arriving Chek Jawa, we went up the wooden "Tower" and had a great view of chek jawa. Mind you, it was shaky when we were up there. We went down and look at different habitats. We saw mangrove swarms, sea grass, and "CHERYL'S BEATIFUL CONDOMINIUMS" The breeze was wonderful. I REALLY REALLY NEED TO THANK THE GUIDE FOR BRINGING US THERE. (: We rode back to the bicycle rental shop to return the bike. Then we had coconut juice. (: AT THAT TIME, CHERYL REALISED THAT YONG LIANG SHARES THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS HERS! And she was moaning that I'm leaving at the day before her birthday. MR GUIDE BOUGHT US RAMBUTANS. We went back to Changi Jetty and had our lunch. Then we went back home.

LET ME CONTINUE THEN.
I brought my Siblings to Vivo City that afternoon. My Uncle and cousin, AGG were there too. We were meeting Sheng Kai's Taiwan's classmate and his family. We played and had dinner together then we went home.

THE NEXT DAY...
My family went out to meet Sheng Kai's friend's family for lunch then we went to my uncle's shop then to my grandpa's place.

THE DAY AFTER...
My mum, my sister, my brother and I went to JURONG BIRD PARK to meet SHENG KAI'S FRIEND AND FAMILY AGAIN. SERIOUSLY. I HAVE BIRD PHOBIA.

WELL. SHAN'T ANY FURTHER. I SHALL TALK ABOUT YESTERDAY.
I had a great night with my great pals -- Yu Zhuang, (Li+Shi+Shu)Ting, Amelia and Zhi Hong at Plaza Singapura for Dinner. (: I HOPE CHERYL CAN JOIN US IN FUTURE.


NOTHING MUCH TODAY. Toodles!

lots of love @ 22:51
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||