<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 06, 2009
Going Back

I'M GOING BACK TOMORROW.

Take care my dear friends.
I'll be back around mid July. See you during my summer vacations. (: Pardon me if my blog is dead for next five months. But I promise I'll bring back priceless gift for dear friends!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING TO MY SHARING:
Sister Wan Er
Pei Qi
Yu Zhuang
Shu Ting
Amelia
Ying Haw
Blossom Youth
Sister Jennifer
Teacher Pei Er
Teacher Yao Ping
Teen LamRim Classmates
08L01
Ms Yip
Ying Quan
Qian Ting
Devilrinas
Soaring Wings #12
Shitstead
Kitty
Lynette
Douglas
Chee Yew
Ms Tan
Mrs Hoo
And of Course my family

Sorry for not informing many that I'm backed, especially cranks, OG9 and NCHS pals! Sorry Cherylc for not meeting up with you. Sorry Huai Ching for not going back to JJ.

GOODBYE!!!
See you this summer!

lots of love @ 14:42
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||